Pages

Monday 14 October 2013

Punting in Canterbury

Canterbury

The historic city of Canterbury is also a Punting location, previously I had always always associated Cambridge with Punting, however during my visit to Canterbury, I discovered that punting was quite active there too.

One thing I enjoyed about the punting experience in Canterbury was the fact that it was much less crowded in comparison to the punting on the River Cam in Cambridge, and more relaxing.

On my punting adventure in Canterbury, I went for the countryside tour option, which takes you along the River Stour and the calm and pleasant country side just outside the town.

More information on this here  http://www.canterbury.co.uk/things-to-see-and-do/Canterbury-Canterbury-Westgate-Punts/details/?dms=13&GroupId=2&venue=3030600

Below are some pictures from my punting adventure. To see all the pictures visit my album here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/kancando/sets/72157635212322855/

Canterbury


Canterbury

Canterbury

No comments:

Post a Comment